Sport Bikes banner

2003 ZX636R Track Bike / MS-1 Trailer

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Dem0nDuck 
#1 ·
I have had this bike for six years. It is a bill of sale. Basically it has frame sliders and race fairings painted black on it. I bought it already set up as a track bike. I have not tried to start it for at least two years.

The Trailer is an MS-1 Trailer which is in good shape - although one of the tail light assemblies is cracked. I have the new assembly - it is one that you can get at most auto parts stores - but I never bothered to repair it.

Basically I got divorced and have primary custody of my children and my first duty has to be to them - which put paid to the track riding - I just didn't have the time to do it.

The last time I started the bike it ran 100% fine. I make no representations regarding the bikes condition other than that. It worked perfectly well for me at my skill level.

I figure that as a set they are worth about $3500 - simply because this is pretty much a ready made track set up and doing this yourself will cost you at least that much.

So, I am in Southeastern PA outside of Philadelphia. If you want pictures of anything let me know and I can take them and send them to you.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.