Sport Bikes banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

!994 YZF 750 for sale.

8K views 30 replies 11 participants last post by  MelonnyTipsey 
#1 · (Edited)
Bike is mint except for paint around gas cap.Someone set a rag with gas on it.I got estimates of $2-300 to fix it.

The rest of the bike shines! It has 18k on it.Nicest one I have ever seen.

Clean mass title in hand with Haynes hard cover service manual and owners manual.

It's all there,even the rear seat cowl.Bike has never been down or abused.No boken or cracked plastic.

I will get pics up later.They are on my other computer.

Bike is located in Connecticut.I'll ship on your dime.

I want $3,000 for the bike.If you don't like the price,don't buy it.Don't email to complain or tell me it's over priced. It's not.

860-916-3290
is the best way to get a hold of me.I do not text and I am not around the computer much.I work outside.

If you need to email me or talking on the phone requires too much effort,my email is

stevendslater@gmail.com

If you don't speak English,have someone that does get a hold of me for you.I f you don't like my attitude,Go home!

Thanks Steve

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
hornett22, that's an awesome bike and I feel your price is fine, I'll tell you straight up if I had the cash I would pay that price for the bike. Somebody that really likes 80's and early 90's Japanese bikes will pop up eventually.

#13 ·
I haven't been there in years.

I came back to Michigan from 94-99.Cops were out of control.I had to leave.Sure didn't feel like home.My family is all in Clarkston ,Holly,and Jackson now.I was there in December.

I miss the deer hunting and salmon fishing though.

#14 ·
I am actually one of the nicest people you will ever meet.

I am just getting tired of being jerked around lately.

Sorry I was so abrasive.

I just had a guy offer me $4500 worth of tattoo work for it.

I would trade it for a 4x4 automatic Kodiak 4 wheeler

or a Suzuki TL 1000 S or Honda Pacific Coast PC800

#18 · (Edited)
to be quite honest...............

I would fell a little better if they had at least cam e and kicked the tires.All I get are emails like "Is it still available?"
or "when are you available?" and then nothing.

I don't need to sell it so they aren't gonna beat me down on price.I already had a kid offer me $1200 for the plastic but if I don't sell the rest of it,it's not going to accomplish getting it out of my way.I'll just keep the plastic for my 96 if it comes down to it.

I have it on CL.Everything they need to know is in the ad but they still ask questions I have already answered.

I'd take a little loss on a trade though if it's something I want or need.Problem is besides a quad or more guns,I pretty much have everything I want or need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.