Join Date: Jul 2004
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Originally Posted by Philbie
Lets make the entire first page of the AZ forum a sticky.
Originally Posted by kz2zx
Canyon de Chelly? Page? Bagdad?
Originally Posted by badgixxer
This info is courtesy of Philbie...
There are a several decent roads in AZ. Most require a bit of a drive to get to however.
1. Hwy 89 from Yarnell to Prescott.
2. Alt 89 from Prescott to Jerome.
3. Parts of Hwy 87 from Mesa to Payson.
4. Hwy 60 from Globe to Show Low.
5. Tortilla Flatts hwy 88 east of Apache Junction.
6. Mount Lemon in Tucson.
7. Kitt Peak Observatory east of Tucson.
8. Mount Graham south of Safford.
9. Hwy 191 from Clifton to Alpine
10. Hwy 180 in New Mexico and Hwy 78, completes the 230+mile loop from Clifton.
|TeamAZ is the better of the two trackday outfits here locally. www.asmaracing.com is most technical track and cheapest to run.|
|Philbie is always looking for new riders to go to Arroyo Seco with him.|
Originally Posted by Chuckracer
That's pretty well patrolled, though. Be careful!
Originally Posted by sexybikerpimp
i can't wait to check out the cool new areas to ride down there... it might be kinda weird not seeing any trees though!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|