Sport Bikes banner

Nexx helmets

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  knonfs 
#1 ·
Anyone got one?

Are they worth the money?

Seems comfortable at the dealer but more interested in the ride noise and overall quality.

#4 ·
I did an extensive ride with one a while back and I loved it. It's the quietest helmet I've ridden with so far and very light. I can't say much about high speed stability, but it was very comfortable and looks awesome. This was the non-carbon one and I'd expect the carbon one to be even better.

I have a Bell Star Carbon now that I got for a phenomenal price a while back, but I would really like this one as well. Only if I could justify having both of them. The Star flows more air but the Nexx is quieter... significantly so.

#5 ·
I use one on track (never rode with it on street). I absolutely love it but the cheeks have gotten a hair loose for me but they all come with extra pads to put in so that's not an issue. High speed stability is just fine. It's extremely quiet and the visibility out of the visor is extremely good (aka you don't stare at the top of your helmet when exiting corners). Overall quality is good.

I would buy one again. + IMO they look great!

#8 ·
From trying one on at the BMW dealer:

- The most noticeable difference is the size of the eyeport - much closer to a dirt bike helmet than most street helmets.

- They run about normal in sizing, which is to say I'm halfway between a M and a L. :(

- The owner broke his neck at Daytona wearing one and still recommends them, which is kind of a backhanded compliment but you get the idea.

KeS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.