Sport Bikes banner

Honda has revealed their bikes

11K views 84 replies 48 participants last post by  uncalcetindelana 
#1 · (Edited)
6 new bikes. Mod can merge it with the other one if you need to.

CBR500R (I got general error on CB500)
2013 CBR500R Overview - Honda Powersports

CB500X
2013 CB500X Overview - Honda Powersports

CBR600RR (I freakin' LOVE IT!)
2013 CBR600RR Overview - Honda Powersports

CB1100
2013 CB1100 Overview - Honda Powersports

VFR1200F (dunno if this is new)
2013 VFR1200F Overview - Honda Powersports

CBR1000RR (doesn't look new to me)
2013 CBR1000RR Overview - Honda Powersports

Goldwing (purists are going to HATE it, as do I)
2013 Gold Wing F6B Overview - Honda Powersports

Anyone interested in the rest, is more than welcome to add the pics.

See less See more
#5 ·
600RR doesn't look so great. Glad they went with the under tail exhaust, It's the only thing that is a real plus, and I'm a Honda guy...

I do not like the direction Honda is going with all the cheap looking, black plastic crap.

Reactions: aLive
#12 ·
I like the new 600, but I feel that the aesthetics are more of a revision of the 2003-2006 600rr, not the ’07 to ’12 600rr, they lost the multi layered look of the current bike. I’m assuming this was for cost savings, both at time of production and when the bike is inevitably thrown down the road.

#19 ·
like the look of the 600.

Dunno what the hell they were thinking with the goldwing or the 1000 (whether its new this year or not, it looks tarded)

#22 ·
BORING!! HEAVY! is how I see the CBR500. Its like a Suzuki Bandit to me for the year 2013.
The CBR600RR looks dull too. Got to admit Kawasaki and Suzuki are the ones to get for exciting looks and. I rather get the Ninja 300 over the CBR500 cause that thing is 428 pds full of fuel and oil.

I have to admit the CBR250R is still the best bike Honda has come up with in 3 years. Everything is plain jane.

#42 ·
BORING!! HEAVY! is how I see the CBR500. Its like a Suzuki Bandit to me for the year 2013.
The CBR600RR looks dull too. Got to admit Kawasaki and Suzuki are the ones to get for exciting looks and. I rather get the Ninja 300 over the CBR500 cause that thing is 428 pds full of fuel and oil.
425lb for a multi cylinder, inexpensive bike is actually quite light. The $11.5k 600RR weighs 410lb.

I like the new 600rr, I think they didn't go far enough back to what the F4i was. The R6 is the most edgy 600, why try to go there? Honda needs to get back to the best "real world" 600 on the market. The repli-racer thing is played out and the factory's commitment (lack of..) to it is the proof.

#25 ·
The new 600 looks like ass, but i like the 500. I also like that new Goldwing cruiser looking thing. That's a Japanese cruiser/tourer. Completely original, not just and HD knock off like every other Japanese cruiser.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

#62 ·
The new 600 looks like ass, but i like the 500. I also like that new Goldwing cruiser looking thing. That's a Japanese cruiser/tourer. Completely original, not just and HD knock off like every other Japanese cruiser.
To me it looks like Honda trying to copy the H-D streetglide / roadglide style bikes.

#27 ·
If this is Japan's biggest bike maker's response to 3+ years of European sportbike domination, the Euro bike makers have nothing to fear.

#30 ·
I just love how Honda continues to blatantly lie about "Mass Centralization" and continues to use it as PR material on their bikes like the 600rr with a 18 lbs exhaust (plus all the addition weight for piping to route it there...) at the highest point and the furthest distance from the central mass of the bike.

Have they actually seen a bike that actually have a mass centralization design?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.