Sport Bikes banner

Motorcyclists rob Mall jewelry store for $3.1M

3K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  Sequentialshift 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Just 4 miles from where I live. I would like to point out that the amount apparently stolen sounds very very inflated. I would also like to point out this happened 2 weeks after notorious bike thief Jimmy Tan was released from jail.. Is it coincidence? Maybe.. But its a good starting point.

#7 ·
Just think about it, somewhere in England right now, a real life version of "Snatch" is taking place...Bricktop, Borris the Bullet Dodger, Turkish, Tommy, Tyrone....Anyone know anything about the unlicensed boxing scene in England?

#12 ·
Thats why they set the sweeny on them , they do have guns . Unlikley even if an armed response unit was there that any shots would be fired . It aint worth it for some watches .Let em go , pick em later at your leisure . They got the last gang that were doing this without to much trouble , plus some of the b***** fish with them . They used KTM superdukes as getaway bikes .

#20 ·
I got ya . See what ya need to do in Merican forums is add a smiley to the end of anything sarcastic or ironic .Although adding a smiley is some sort of joke in itself, it seems to be required . Similar when telling a joke , Add the word "motherfucker" to the start and "Asshole" at the end to americanise any joke .example : Why did the motherfucking chicken cross the road ?,
To get to the others side... Asshole!!

:whistle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.