Sport Bikes banner

How to watch WSBK races from the WSBK website and get around the Speed Channel block.

14K views 41 replies 15 participants last post by  636blurr 
#1 · (Edited)
Got this info from another forum and figured I'd share it with you guys (and girls).

1. Got to this website Proxy List 1 - Proxy 4 Free - Protect Your Online Privacy!

2. Pick a IP address from a country that you don't think gets wsbk coverage (e.i. vietnam,)

3. Open up Internet Explorer. Click tools--internet options.

4. From the connections tab click on the Lan Setting Button

5. Check the box that says "Use Proxy Server for Lan"

6. Enter the IP address from the website and the port and click OK.

This will re-route your connection through a proxy server in another country. The WSBK website will "think" that you are in that country and allow you access to all the videos.

edit:
When you're done watching don't forget to uncheck "use proxy server for lan," Otherwise you will always be routed to the proxy server.

If the first IP you pick doesn't work, try another one. I was able to watch superpole, all the races, and all the interviews.

See less See more
#15 ·
OH MAN

I just watched race one finally. THAT was a race!!!

Haga got lucky didn't he. That was racing and it was GOOD!

#25 ·
no worky for me.

#27 ·
RS

You are a life saver thmaks

#31 ·
use this @ WORLDSBK.COM | HOME to see the race tonight i am routed through CHINA only works with internet explorer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.