Sport Bikes banner

Bike in the movie I-Robot

19K views 32 replies 18 participants last post by  ApriliaSL 
#1 ·
What is the name of the bike Wil Smith is riden in I-Robot.

#3 ·
Nope that not it. The one in the movie was fully dressed, the gas tank was longer, but the same rims though.

The was a sexy bike in the movie, I really want one. That is probably the only bike I will pay around 8k new or like new.

#4 ·
It was an MV Agusta F4 SPR. That's a 750 inline-four.

IMDB has it that Will Smith crashed one at 60mph while filming "I, Robot." Which is a damn shame, because like any MV, they're pretty damn rare and almost instant collectors.

#5 ·
THAT IT, Going to the website now.

Boy there is time I wish, I could just go back and redo my younger days, like didn't F'up my credit or purchase some land in downtown Jersey City, instead of going down there are break window out of the building.

Well this is one of those times.

#6 ·
Well DAMN!!!!, $21,000+ Ok, maybe not. I have to go and play NJ State Lottery, Pick 6 is $200 million.

#8 ·
Will Smith actually ride, thats cool. Well he could afford to crash one, he got paid $3 million to do the movie.

#10 ·
Yeah next door, but an expensive dump too, a studio apartment in Downtown JC start at $1400 a month.

#11 ·
Yeah I was like WTF when they crashed it in the movie. That just like in The Matrix when she drove the Ducati off the roof.

I see I geting the itch to ride again. I haven't rode in a year.

#12 ·
He talked about it a little bit. He said that he did somethiing he wasn't supposed to do. He said the worse thing was calling Jada and telling her what happened. I guess she let him have it. But anyway, yeah they are beautiful bikes. I wish I could get one, but all I can do is dream.

#14 ·
JADA ANNOYED ABOUT WILL'S BIKE CRASH

WILL SMITH had his wife JADA PINKETT SMITH fuming when she discovered he'd been injured in a motorcycle stunt on the set of his new movie I, ROBOT.

Smith tried to keep the accident from his actress wife but she went crazy when she discovered bruises all over the movie star's body - demanding to know why her husband hadn't left the dangerous work to stuntmen.

She says, "He kind of lost control going around a curb and spun out and went into a wall. He got a couple of bruises but he had to get back on the motorcycle and make it happen. That's how it goes.

"I was p**sed. I was really ticked off because I was like, 'What were you doing on a motorcycle.'

#15 ·
Yeah when I was watching it the first thing I saw was the head light and I thought it was a suzuki (I don't really ever look at Euro bikes). Then I saw the tank and the exhaust and I had to look it up in my motor cyclist magazine with the buyers guide because that was one sweet looking bike.

#16 ·
Repeater said:
It was an MV Agusta F4 SPR. That's a 750 inline-four.

IMDB has it that Will Smith crashed one at 60mph while filming "I, Robot." Which is a damn shame, because like any MV, they're pretty damn rare and almost instant collectors.
That sucks. He wasn't wearing a helmet in the movie either.
Jada almost had a fat insurance claim. I'm glad he's ok. Could you imagine the headlines if he had gotten seriously injured.

#19 ·
sad truth is that any type of machine ( car, bike, etc ) in big budget movies get destroyed in the filming. In one 007 movie, I think ten 7-Series BMW's were destroyed.

#20 ·
Will should be annoyed with Jada's singing.

I saw her band "Wicked Wisdom" last week and, while they can play, she can't sing. She didn't even do a good job with the death metal lyric scream.

njdjh2o said:
JADA ANNOYED ABOUT WILL'S BIKE CRASH

WILL SMITH had his wife JADA PINKETT SMITH fuming when she discovered he'd been injured in a motorcycle stunt on the set of his new movie I, ROBOT.

Smith tried to keep the accident from his actress wife but she went crazy when she discovered bruises all over the movie star's body - demanding to know why her husband hadn't left the dangerous work to stuntmen.

She says, "He kind of lost control going around a curb and spun out and went into a wall. He got a couple of bruises but he had to get back on the motorcycle and make it happen. That's how it goes.

"I was p**sed. I was really ticked off because I was like, 'What were you doing on a motorcycle.'

#23 ·
drnknmnky13 said:
It's funny how before I-Robot very few people had even heard of the MV.
I would tend to differ. Most people who've seen I, Robot still don't have any clue what an MV Agusta is. And anyone that has ever even seen or heard of a little thing called "motorcycle racing" definitely knows what MV Agusta is, being one of the most celebrated racing marques in motorcycle history...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.